First time ever using a cleaning service and now I know why.We have roughly 3000 sq ft, 4 bedroom house.

We had a walkthrough with a Merry Maid rep who told us they would thoroughly clean every room, dust, vacuum, wash floors, clean kitchen, etc. Told us they would have a 2 person crew spend as much time as necessary (or at least 3 hours). I was a little skeptical, as it takes 2 of us 4-5 hours to clean. I monitored the time they were in my house by my house alarm.

They were in and out in an hour. ONE HOUR! It's nearly impossible to make a dent in an hour, let alone clean an entire house in an hour!! When I contacted the rep, she assured me the house was clean, and I should just wait to see when I got home, and if it wasn't cleaned to my satisfaction, she would send them back.

When I got home, I checked every piece of furniture and NOTHING had been disturbed!! They didn't dust or even pretend to dust by dusting around things! I sent pictures to the rep who told me that if I wanted them to actually clean my house the way she originally told me they would, it would cost me $330, not the original amount of $110!! Their paperwork clearly states that they would dust, mop, vacuum, wash floors in ALL my rooms...not what they could squeeze in in an hour!!

What a waste of money and time.Save your money, do it yourself.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Merry Maids and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Merry Maids to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was quality of cleaning, there lack of professionalism, being lied to and quality of work for price i paid. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Merry Maids and merry maids house cleaning service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Merry Maids?

Comments

Yes the time spent on writing your review alone, you could have used to clean your own place kmt.

Staunton, Virginia, United States #1297640

If you want a deep clean tou have to pay for a deep clean and they are pushed to rush. They sometimes give them 6 houses like yours in an 8 hr day.