First time ever using a cleaning service and now I know why. We have roughly 3000 sq ft, 4 bedroom house.

We had a walkthrough with a Merry Maid rep who told us they would thoroughly clean every room, dust, vacuum, wash floors, clean kitchen, etc. Told us they would have a 2 person crew spend as much time as necessary (or at least 3 hours). I was a little skeptical, as it takes 2 of us 4-5 hours to clean. I monitored the time they were in my house by my house alarm.

They were in and out in an hour. ONE HOUR! It's nearly impossible to make a dent in an hour, let alone clean an entire house in an hour!! When I contacted the rep, she assured me the house was clean, and I should just wait to see when I got home, and if it wasn't cleaned to my satisfaction, she would send them back.

When I got home, I checked every piece of furniture and NOTHING had been disturbed!! They didn't dust or even pretend to dust by dusting around things! I sent pictures to the rep who told me that if I wanted them to actually clean my house the way she originally told me they would, it would cost me $330, not the original amount of $110!! Their paperwork clearly states that they would dust, mop, vacuum, wash floors in ALL my rooms...not what they could squeeze in in an hour!!

What a waste of money and time. Save your money, do it yourself.

Product or Service Mentioned: Merry Maids House Cleaning Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Quality of cleaning, There lack of professionalism, Being lied to, Quality of work for price i paid.

Comments

Yes the time spent on writing your review alone, you could have used to clean your own place kmt.

Staunton, Virginia, United States #1297640

If you want a deep clean tou have to pay for a deep clean and they are pushed to rush. They sometimes give them 6 houses like yours in an 8 hr day.