First time ever using a cleaning service and now I know why.We have roughly 3000 sq ft, 4 bedroom house.
We had a walkthrough with a Merry Maid rep who told us they would thoroughly clean every room, dust, vacuum, wash floors, clean kitchen, etc. Told us they would have a 2 person crew spend as much time as necessary (or at least 3 hours). I was a little skeptical, as it takes 2 of us 4-5 hours to clean. I monitored the time they were in my house by my house alarm.
They were in and out in an hour. ONE HOUR! It's nearly impossible to make a dent in an hour, let alone clean an entire house in an hour!! When I contacted the rep, she assured me the house was clean, and I should just wait to see when I got home, and if it wasn't cleaned to my satisfaction, she would send them back.
When I got home, I checked every piece of furniture and NOTHING had been disturbed!! They didn't dust or even pretend to dust by dusting around things! I sent pictures to the rep who told me that if I wanted them to actually clean my house the way she originally told me they would, it would cost me $330, not the original amount of $110!! Their paperwork clearly states that they would dust, mop, vacuum, wash floors in ALL my rooms...not what they could squeeze in in an hour!!
What a waste of money and time.Save your money, do it yourself.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Quality of cleaning
- There lack of professionalism
- Being lied to
- Quality of work for price i paid
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- " Metal Roof Outlet, AKA Dura-lock Roofing, AKA DLD Roofing installed a Allmet metal roof on my house on around August 10 2010. The sheets..."
- "On Sept 29,2015 a Company under the name of Jen's Cleaning Services (aka Rosa M Andrades) was hiredto clean my property for a moving out renter. She claimed..."
- "Beware! Eric does not clean carpets well. You must watch him and be there constantly. If you leave the house forget it. He is lazy and is not thorough. He..."
- "Bought a brand new generator tested it and the engine ran fine unfortunately I didn't think to check power output. When the latest storms hit my area I found the..."
- "My programmable Honeywell thermostat blow up & caused smoke. I was out at work & came home and saw wall had some smoke on it. The house smelled very bad...."
- "Bought a new trailer brand new from them and have nothing but issues from date purchased. The management is the worst. Manager told me leaks are not covered under warrantee..."
- "In late 2011, we decided to upgrade several major appliances, going with all LG, trusting that they would have a reasonably long life. Since then, these LG products have progressively given..."
- "BEWARE OF MAP QUEST ROUTING INSTRUCTIONS! I have written a complaint to Mapquest. They have failed to contact me or make corrects to their mapping software. They..."