Featured Not resolved

I have used prior home cleaning companies and MerryMaids was by far the worst.They charge 35 more than other companies but on top of that do a half *** cleaning job.

I filed two complaints with them and still have bad service. They cut corners whereever they can by not cleaning floor areas near corners, edges or under items. They only vacuum or dust for wood floors the center of floors and do not even wipe glass tables or shower walls. My sons toilet was not even cleaned on bottom in water bowl.

My home looks the same as when I went to work before they cleaned.My appliances still have finger prints from yesterday that I left to see if they even would wipe them off.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of merry maids cleaning service. Merry Maids needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned merry maids cleaning service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Merry Maids.

Had an Experience with Merry Maids?

Comments

LadyScot

So what you are really saying is your home is nasty and they did not clean it good enough for you?

to LadyScot #1137587

No. What she is saying is she paid Merry Maids to perform a service for her (housecleaning - that is what they do) and they did not clean thoroughly.