Merry Maids/Ft. Worth crew arrived at our apartment for cleaning services, we were not aware they would be there on that day. My husband was home but explained that we were not expecting service that day. The crew said that was ok and they could reschedule the following week. Brad, Merry Maids/Ft.Worth office called me later that day and was very rude, telling me that our service was set up for twice a month and that because they drove from their office in Ft. Worth to our location in Willow Park and were turned away he would charge us $50 for a lock out fee. I told him that we were not aware that the crew would be there that afternoon as we had received no advance communication. He told me that we should have understood they would be at our apartment every two weeks ~ more or less a verbal agreement guess as there never was any kind of written agreement. I told him I would not pay a $50 lock out fee and to discontinue our service. The crew was not 'locked out', we weren't expecting them and that is what my husband told them when they arrived at our apartment ~ the crew did not act upset, said it was ok and we could reschedule the following week. However, when he called, Brad was very rude and unpleasant ~ I disputed his$50 lock out fee and told him I WOULD NOT PAY THE FEE, but he debited our checking account the $50 anyway. As it was totally a misunderstanding I felt he could have been more professional and willing to discuss the matter without becoming hateful. I did verbally cancel any future service. I asked Brad about our apartment door key and what would they do with it ~ he told me rudely we could come get it if we wanted it. I told him to please just discard the key. Merry Maids lost this customer and I will not be recommending their services to anyone primarily because of Brad's attitude. We want the $50 charge to our checking account reimbursed, and there certainly should not be any further debits to our checking account from Merry Maids. Brad needs additional training in customer service communication.

Gloria Follis

gloriajimfollis@yahoo.com

(469-855-8470)

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of lousy customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of merry maids cleaning service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $50. Merry Maids needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned merry maids cleaning service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Merry Maids.

Comments